Saturday, June 18, 2011

Wedding Fever














I had the honor of being asked by another friend to make her wedding invitations. She lives in Barbados and is getting married there so a lot of the communication re: design was done via email. It was truly a labor of love as we have been friends since we were teenagers.

Between my Accucut Grandemark, computer and laser printer, I created the invitation, a folder and card with additional information. I purchased envelopes and then made the envelope liners. Presentation is key so I took the paper scraps and covered a box to package the invitations. I produced a final product I was very pleased with. Congratulations Deb and Andrew!

1 comment:

Jack said...

Hey awesome information related to wedding invitations. The wedding invitations which you have shared are simply best and superb. Good work. Keep it up.

Thanks and Regards
Invitations