Sunday, May 17, 2009

New Ideas

Well my first Etsy store offerings were a success. By March 22, 2009 the store was sold out. My intent was to restock the store pretty quickly but an unexpected blessing was given to me the day after the store opened. My life was turned upside down (in a good way).

Now I'm ready to get back on track and get the creative juices flowing. I am always looking for ways to expand my skills so I took a screenprinting class on May 16, 2009. I had so much fun and cannot wait to produce some cards using this process. Last year I bought a piece of equipment called "Bamboo Fun". It connects to your computer and it allows you to draw and write freehand. I'm using it to create some of my own stencils for the screenprinting. I'm not the artist in the family but I have a few simple ideas that I'm playing with!

No comments: