Saturday, November 15, 2008

The Push I Needed...

Last night, November 14, I attended a 2 hour workshop " How to Start Your Own Crafty Business". The instructor was Nicole Vasbinder and it was held at the store, Stone Mountain, in Berkeley, CA.
It was just what I needed to start moving towards my dream of being a small business owner. This blog is a direct result of attending the class. I had already gone through the legal process for naming my business and have a studio to create my product. I plan to upgrade my business cards to reflect the the quality of my company.
Most exciting of all, I opened my storefront on Etsy.com, www.bespokecarddesigns.etsy.com. The store is empty right now...but not for long.

1 comment:

kathleen said...

Congrats on your new blog spot! Love your cards, they are beautiful and created with much love. Keep up the great work.
-kathleen