Saturday, November 15, 2008

The Creation of Bespoke Card Designs

About 5 years ago I went to a half day card making class with the women's ministry from my church. I made a few cards that day and was pleased with the results. However, I was even more surprised by people's response's to them. The instructor told me I had a gift. Prior to the class I had never used a rubber stamp, ink, paper and my imagination to create a piece of art.

Well, I caught the bug that day and became a card making fool. I went from no art supplies to a rolling cart, plus a couple more carts and now.... a studio. I discovered local craft supply stores beyond the chains and the world of rubber stamps online.

I have a talented brother who named my company and designed my logo, his company's website is www.faiththeagency.com. "Bespoke (pronounced bee-SPOHK) is a term used in the United Kingdom and elsewhere for an individually- or custom-made product or service. I hope the giver shares this with the recipient.

No comments: